Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Department of Justice Seeking Visitors to tRump Resistance Website


I learned this morning that the US Department of Justice is seeking the IP addresses of 1,300,000 freedom-loving Americans who visited a tRump Resistance website.  In order to save DOJ some time I sent the following letter to the Attorney General giving him my personal information and encouraging him to add me to the list.  In the letter below I replaced my actual numbers with X's for obvious reasons but the letter that was sent to Sessions contained the real information.

You should consider doing the same thing.  #Resist


Craig Faanes
Sarasota, Florida 34232

August 15 2017

Attorney General Jeff Sessions, 
Chief Bigot
U. S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

Re:  IP Addresses of Those Using Trump Resistance Site

Dear Attorney General Bigot


I would consider it a high honor and a great privilege if you would add my name to this august group of patriots.  Rather than giving you my IP address I am providing you with my home address (above),  my phone number 941-XXX-XXXX, my Social Security Number XXX-XX-XXXX and my Florida Drivers License Number FXXX-XXX-XXXX-X.

If there is any additional information you need to help track me and the millions of others who are fed up with you, your president and the fascist government for which you are a major part, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Can I expect jack-booted thugs to bust down my front door any time soon?

Oh, and by the way, when are you instituting the president’s Muslim registration program because I have converted to Islam and want to make damned sure I am on that list as well.

Yours in Intimidation,

Craig Faanes
'Murikan



No comments:

Post a Comment